Tomato, Mozzarella and Basil Salad
Ingredients serves 2
– 450 g tomatoes
– 110 g mozzarella sliced
– Fresh basil leaves
2. Scatter the whole basil leaves over them, then, just before serving, sprinkle with plenty of salt and freshly milled black pepper and drizzle the oil all over.
3. Serve with ciabatta bread, warmed a little in the oven to the crispy stage.
Ingredients serves 8
– 1 kg frozen octopus, thawed and rinsed
– 75 ml chopped flat-leaf parsley
– 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
– 60 ml fresh lemon juice
– 60 ml extra virgin olive oil
– 1 celery rib, halved lengthwise -and thinly sliced crosswise
– Fine sea salt and pepper
– Dried oregano
2. Drains octopus in a colander and cool to room temperature, then transfer to a bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients, pepper and additional sea salt to taste.
3. Let stand 30 minutes for flavours to develop.